1. Cut the chicken and the potatoes in small cubes.
2. Heat some oil in a pan, and saute the onions and garlic, until fragrant.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for a few minutes.
4. Toss in the chicken and potatoes, and turn for a few minutes until they are coated with the curry.
5. Add the sugar, and some salt to taste.
6. Add the coconut milk and simmer until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
7. When everything is cooked, lower the heat, and allow most of the liquid to evaporate.
8. Assembly Cut the puff pastry into squares.
9. Add 1-2 tsp of filling in the center and fold the pastry over.
10. Seal the edges by twisting around or using a fork.
11. Brush each puff with some egg wash ( egg + a little bit of water).
12. Bake the puffs at 400 F for 15-20 min or until brown.
Rate this recipe, leave comments, suggestions and ask questions in the space below!
Want to try this recipe? Sign up and save it in your recipe box!