Cassava cake – Philippines
This cake is traditionally served cold but I did enjoy it warm as well, as the blend of coconut milk, condensed milk and cassava was smoothest then.
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Stir the cassava, eggs, evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, and coconut milk together in a bowl until thoroughly combined;
3. Add the vanilla; pour into a buttered 9″x13″ baking dish.
4. Bake for 45mn, then remove and brush melted butter on top and bake for another 15-30 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
5. Most recipes recommend serving this cake cool, but I found it delicious hot, so it’s up to you.
Rate this recipe, leave comments, suggestions and ask questions in the space below!
Want to try this recipe? Sign up and save it in your recipe box!